sort by
approximate search
1shortlisttitle datasearch history  
results search [or] ISN:0000000026932763 | 1 hits
Person
ISNI: 
0000 0000 2693 2763
Name: 
Edward Dorr Griffin
Edward Dorr Griffin (American academic administrator)
Griffin, Edward Dorr
Dates: 
1770-1837
Creation class: 
Computer file
Language material
Text
Creation role: 
author
Related names: 
Congregational Board of Publication
Edwards, Jonathan (1745-1801)
Emmons, Nathanael (1745-1840)
Maxcy, Jonathan (1768-1820)
Miscellaneous Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
Park, Edwards Amasa (1808-1900)
Smalley, John (1734-1820)
Weeks, William R. (1783-1848)
Weeks, William Raymond (1783-1848)
Williams College
YA Pamphlet Collection (Library of Congress)
Titles: 
address, An
atonement. Discourses and treatises, The
farewell sermon, May 28, 1809, at Newark, N.J., A
humble attempt to reconcile the differences of Christians respecting the extent of the atonement, An
Kingdom of christ a missionary sermon, preached before the general assembly of the presbyterian church, in philadelphia, may 23d, 1805
life and sermons of Edward D. Griffin, 1987. Reprod. en fac-sim de l'éd. originale de 1839 publiée sous le titre, The : "Sermons by the late Rev. Edward D. Griffin, D.D., to which is prefixed a memoir of his life : John S. Taylor, 1839
Living to God, 1816:
plea for Africa. A sermon preached October 26, 1817, in the First Presbyterian Church in the city of New-York, before the Synod of New-York and New-Jersey, at the request of the Board of Directors of the African School established by the Synod., A
series of lectures, delivered in Park street church, Boston, on Sabbath evening, A
sermon, preached August 11, 1811, A : for the benefit of the Portsmouth Female Asylum, also, with some omissions, for the Roxbury Charitable Society, Sep. 18, 1811
sermon preached before the annual convention of the Congregational ministers of Massachusetts, in Boston, May 29, 1828, A
sermon, preached Jan. 10, 1810, at the dedication of the church in Park Street, Boston, A
sermon preached September 2, 1828, at the dedication of the new chapel connected with Williams college, Massachusetts., A
Notes: 
Sources: 
BOWKER